The fish feed machine is also referred to as the fish feed pellet mill. It is used to produce high-grade feed pellets for fish and other aquatic animals from several materials. Usually, the machine is set up as part of the components of a fish feed plant. It is accompanied by feed crushers along with other machines.
What is the cost of a fish feed machine in Nigeria? We will tell you the answer to this question in the next section of this post. Also, we will be sharing some other important information about fish feed machines.
Cost of Fish Feed Machines in Nigeria
The fish feed machine is a very important piece of equipment in the aquatic feed industry. There are different sizes and types of fish feed machines with different capacities on the market. We took some time out to run a survey of the different machines and their prices. After our survey of both offline and online vendors, we have come up with the price list below:
- Cecle Animal floating fish chicken poultry feed pellet mill making machine, grinder mixer machine: N163,000 – N819,000
- WDL fish food processing floating fish feed mill pellet extruder machine: N90,000 – N300,000
- Lima food processing machinery extruder for pet food floating fish feed pellet making machine: N902,000 – N1.1 million
- VanSen Animal poultry cattle chicken fish feed pellet making machine: N311,000 – N320,000
- Blsh Motor Farming pelletizer household small 220V fish chicken pig poultry animal feed pellet processing machine: N61,000 – N90,000
- Strongwin dependable performance sinking fish and floating fish feed extruder machinery: N824,000 – N855,000
- Lima 40kg/h floating fish feed pellet machine fish feed extruder: N900,000 – N1 million
- Small floating fish feed machine extruder for fish food: N537,000 – N620,000
- Jiaozuo Double Eagle Home Use Automatic fish bird feed pellet extruding making machine: N32,800 – N32,500
- Yingwang Mini floating fish feed pellet making machine/chicken feed making machine/fish feed machine: N606,000 – N680,000
- Small Animal Pet Catfish Food Making Extruder Floating Fish Feed Pellet Machine: N41,000 – N67,000
- Rongchang floating fish feed extruder machine: N615,000 – N700,000
- Zhangsheng Fish feed making machine poultry feed wood pellet machine mill: N123,000 – N172,000
- 2020 1-2TPH Chicken Cattle Cow rabbit poultry livestock fish sheep goat camel animal pellet feed plant: N1.4 million – N1.8 million
- Huatuo commercial fish pellet poultry feed manufacturing mill machine: N61,000 – N82,000
- HJ screw fish pellet extruder/small floating fish feed pellet extruder machine: N594,000 – N635,000
- Share Chicken Feed Pallet Making Machine Fish Feed Extruder: N553,000 – N602,000
- Chuangyuan small fish pellet machine animal feed mini pellet machine: N164,000 – N280,000
- Ainuok floating fish pellet extruder / fish feed machine: N615,000 – N710,000
- Alchemy Small Animal Pet Catfish Shrimp Food Making Extruder Floating Fish Feed Pellet Machine: N205,000 – N615,000
- Muduoduo Fish Feed Making Machine Animal Feed Processing Machine: N138,000 – N150,000
- Strongwin factory supplier mini fish food feed floating extruder machine: N852,000 – N900,000
- Jumu Pet fish feed pellet mill/ poultry feed making machine: N81,000 – N100,000
- Hongle Fish Feed Pellet Making Machine/Floating Fish Feed Extruder Machine: N530,000 – N1.2 million
Note that these prices may change depending on the vendor that you patronize or your location. They could also be slightly different depending on the prevailing market factors at the time of purchase.
Factors to consider when choosing a fish feed machine
As we mentioned earlier and from the list above, there are so many fish feed machines on the market. Choosing one is a daunting task if you don’t have a guide. Thankfully, we have come up with a short guide to help you make a choice. There are several factors to consider when choosing a fish feed machine. Here are some of them:
Ease of Installation
Before you purchase a machine, you should be sure that it is easy to install. Don’t purchase a machine that requires so much expertise to install. The easier it is to install, the more funds it helps you to save on installation.
Another factor to consider is the production capacity of the machine. How much can the machine produce in an hour or a day? Match this to your current demand to see if spending on the machine is worth it.
How much can you afford to fork out for a fish feed machine at the moment? This will determine the kind of machine you purchase. There are several options including choosing a machine with a smaller capacity or a second-hand machine.