One of the most inexpensive ways of giving your home a new look is to redecorate. Paint is your passport to colour and perhaps the easiest, least costly and most instant way to transform a home to any taste you desire. It can be as modest as brilliant white, but that would eliminate all the other drop-dead beautiful colours.
Ironically, it is the vast options and various classes of paints that often pose a problem. There are just so many types, classes and shades of paints that can get you really confused in the market. Of these types and brands though, one particular paint brand stands out and is largely rated among the very best – introducing the Dulux Paint.
Does that name ring a bell? Of course. If you are a painter or a fan of beautiful colours, an interior designer or a follower of paints, you wouldn’t need to be introduced to the Dulux paint. Apart from the fact that this paint brand offers top-drawer finishing and beauty, it is rated among the most lasting paints. It is one of the few reasons the paint rates among the most sought after in Nigeria today. Its durability and quality apart, the paint allows for creativity and flexibility. You can easily mix separate colours and marvel at the amazing outcome.
With the importance of paints and the popularity of Dulux paint increasing by the day, it is essential to consider basic facts about the paint, most importantly, considering how much it goes for in the current market and the various types available. In this post, we will take a look at the prices of various types of Dulux paint and how much they go for in the current market.
Types of Dulux Paints and Prices in Nigeria
|PRODUCT||SIZE (L)||PRICE (₦)|
|Rich Extra Deep||4||27000|
|Rich Extra Deep||4||16000|
|Rich Extra Deep||20||71000|
|DULUX WEATHERSHIELD TEXTURED|
|Rich Extra Deep||20||68000|
|DULUX WEATHERSHIELD TEXTURED MATT|
|Rich Extra Deep||20||83000|
|DULUX WEATHERSHIELD ULTRA TEXTURED|
|Rich Extra Deep||20||76000|
|DULUX WEATHERSHIELD SMOOTH|
|Rich Extra Deep||20||65000|
|DULUX SILK EMULSION|
|Rich Extra Deep||4||19000|
|Rich Extra Deep||20||78000|
|Rich Extra Deep||4||25000|
LAST UPDATED: February 6, 2022
Here are common types of Dulux Paints and some details you need to know about each.
Dulux Trade High Gloss
This super-shiny paint gives a mirror-like texture and feels that looks amazing on all kinds of wood and wall and can be used indoors and outdoors, where it will beautify any design features. Take water-based enamel paints for indoor designs and use oil-based for outdoors. Gloss finishes are usually easiest to clean because they don’t grasp dirt so much.
The gloss has a mid-to-high polish and is a common choice for metalwork and wood. If you need to save some time on painting, consider a one-coat or non-drip option.
Dulux Luxurious Silk
Dulux Luxurious Silk is flawless for use on interior walls. With its absolute stain resistance and lifelong luxury – this tough, durable mid-sheen paint is perfect in high traffic areas like kids’ bedrooms. Equally tough, Dulux Rich Matt offers a plush matt appearance that does a great job at masking surface imperfections, such as in ancient homes or on walls where you have recently removed wallpaper.
Dulux Ultra Matt
This is the type of paint you will need if you are after a matt finish. It is ultra than standard matt.
Dulux Water base Enamel
This has a lesser sheen and is moisture-resistant, so it is flawless for kitchen and bathroom walls, as well as kitchen cabinets and furniture. The finish is durable enough to be cleaned and can be easily touched up.
Dulux Weather Shield Textured Paint
This paint provides a smooth finish and can withstand harsh weathers
There are different types and classes of paint. While some of these paints have grown in popularity and reputation, the Dulux paint particular stands out. The paint, like most other paints, is available in various types and vary in functionality. If you pick a wrong type of paint for a particular function, there is a likelihood you would not get the best of output as desired.
The market for the various types of Dulux paints has increased in recent times. This is because people are getting more exposed to the different types of paints available and their usefulness. Various types are manufactured for various purposes and it is essential to consider the various types in the current market
It should be noted that the variation of prices highlighted above is as a result of various factors which include fluctuations in the currency exchange rate, place and period of purchase, among many others.
Things You Will Like About Dulux Paint
- Wonderful opacity with superior coverage: One of the utmost benefits of Dulux paint is that it offers you a superior opacity which makes it an awesome option if you are searching for better coverage. This means you will need little quantity to paint your home and this lowers home restyling cost for you.
- Washable and easy to clean: Dulux paints are easy to clean thus making it easy to maintain your internal walls. Unlike many other paints, which normally peel off when washing the surface, deluxe gives you the change to keep your home clean economically.
- Durable: When designing your home, you need a paint that is durable for both exterior and interior surfaces. Dulux paints are more durable on the surfaces even when exposed to diverse environmental features and consequently, you will find them ideal and reasonable.
- Antibacterial Element: Even though most paints available in the market are good, most of them are identified to provide a good breeding atmosphere for bacteria. However, Dulux paints are systematically developed to decrease the breeding ability of the bacteria which makes them ecologically safe for use on the ceiling and interior walls.
Prices of Other Building Materials
- Prices of Asbestos Ceiling in Nigeria (September 2022)
- Rain Water Collector Prices in Nigeria (September 2022)
- Berger Paints Nigeria Price List (September 2022)
- Prices of Plumbing Materials in Nigeria (September 2022)
- Price of SMC Ceiling Fans in Nigeria (2022)
- Cost of Kerbs in Nigeria (September 2022)
- Prices of WC Seats in Nigeria (2022)
- Prices of Sheet Glass in Nigeria (September 2022)
- Cost of Bathtubs in Nigeria (September 2022)
- Nigerite Ceiling Prices in Nigeria (September 2022)
- Cost of Painting a House or Room in Nigeria (2022)
- Water Storage Tank Price List in Nigeria (2022)
- Current Price of Cement in Nigeria Today (September 2022)
- Cost of Wood for Roofing in Nigeria (September 2022)
- Cost of Aluminium Roofing Sheets in Nigeria (September 2022)
- Cost of Foundation for 3-Bedroom Flat in Nigeria
- Tower Aluminum Roofing Price List (September 2022)
- Prices of Virony Doors in Nigeria (2022)
- Prices of Security Doors in Nigeria (2022)
- Cost of Building a 3-Bedroom Bungalow in Nigeria (2022)
- Cost of Building a Duplex in Nigeria in 2022
- Types of Roofing Sheets in Nigeria & Their Prices (2022)
- Floor Tiles Prices in Nigeria (Per Square Meter) 2022
- Cost of Parapet in Nigeria (September 2022)
- Cost of Borehole Drilling in Nigeria in 2022
- The Cost of Granite in Nigeria (September 2022)
- Prices of Steel Rods (Reinforcements) in Nigeria (2022)
- Dangote Cement Price Today (September 2022)
- Price of Suspended Ceiling in Nigeria (September 2022)
- 1500L Water Tank Prices in Nigeria (September 2022)
- Transparent Roofing Sheet Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- Berger Paints Nigeria Price List (2022)
- Interlocking Paving Stones Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- Prices of Doors in Nigeria (September 2022)
- The Cost of Decking in Nigeria (2022)
- POP Ceiling Prices in Nigeria (September 2022)
- Cost of Building a 4-Bedroom Bungalow in Nigeria (2022)
- China Doors Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- Prices of Building Blocks in Nigeria (September 2022)
- Prices of Land in Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria (2022)
- Value Paints Prices in Nigeria (September 2022)
- White Cement Price in Nigeria (2022 Updates)
- Turkish Doors Prices in Nigeria (September 2022)
- Softwood Prices in Nigeria (September 2022)
- PVC Ceiling Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- Dulux Paint Price List in Nigeria (2022)
- Window Blind Prices in Nigeria (2022)