Power supply remains a persistent challenge for many Nigerians, prompting a widespread search for alternative energy sources. The escalating fuel prices due to subsidy removal have further exacerbated the situation. As a result, a surge in the adoption of inverters, particularly the 5KVA variant, has been witnessed. In this article, we will provide an overview of the latest 5KVA inverter prices in Nigeria as of September 2, 2023.
Latest 5KVA Inverter Prices in Nigeria
- SONA 5KVA /48V Pure Sinewave Inverter: ₦350,000
- PZ Premium & Industrial 5Kva 24v Pure Sine Wave Inverter: ₦420,000
- 5KVA/24V SOCCER POWER INDIAN INVERTER (PURE SINE): ₦550,000 – ₦600,000
- 5KVA 24V Pure Sine Wave Digital Display Yohako Inverter: ₦500,000 – ₦700,000
- Foresolar 5kva 48v Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Charger: ₦420,000
- Ipowerplus 5KVA/48V Pure Sine Wave Inverter: ₦420,000 – ₦450,000
- 5kva 24v Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Charger: ₦420,000
- Choice 5kva 48v Choice Pure Sine Wave Inverter: ₦590,000
- 5kva 24v Pure Sine Wave Wall Mount Inverter: ₦440,000
- Power Star 5kva 24v Pure Sine Wave Inverter: ₦399,000
- 5kva 48v Soccer Power Inverter Pure Sine Wave India: ₦485,000 – ₦680,000
- Mercury 5kva 48V Spirit Plus MPPT Solar Hybrid Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Charge Controller: ₦750,000
- Felicity Solar 5Kva 48v Hybrid Inverter With Inbuilt 6000W MPPT Controller: ₦470,000 – ₦495,000
- Two Fans Of PS MPS 5KVA 4KW Solar Hybrid Inverter: ₦40,825 – ₦70,387
- Mercury MI 5000 Digital 5KVA 48V Pure Sinewave Inverter: ₦890,000
- Galaxy Solar 5kVA Hybrid Solar Inverter: ₦480,000 – ₦680,000
- Two Fans Of PS MPS 5KVA 4KW Solar Hybrid Inverter Components And Parts To Replace When Inverter 01 Error Code Alarm: ₦40,825 – ₦70,387
- Felicity Solar 5Kva 48v Hybrid Inverter With Inbuilt 6000W MPPT Controller: ₦450,000 – ₦495,000
- SENTER Solar Hybrid Inverter 5KVA Power DC 48V To AC 220V With 80A MPPT Charge Controller: ₦800,000
- Felicity Solar Solar 5kva 48v Hybrid Inverter: ₦742,000 – ₦800,000
Factors to Consider When Choosing an Inverter
- Pure sine wave inverters: Highest quality AC power, suitable for all devices, but come at a higher cost.
- Modified sine wave inverters: Lower quality AC power, cost-effective for most devices, except sensitive equipment.
- Square wave inverters: Basic applications like lighting or fans due to lower quality AC power.
- Ensure the inverter can handle the total power requirement of your devices, including surge power for high-demand appliances.
- Higher efficiency means less battery power consumption and longer backup time. Consider load levels and component quality.
- Look for features like automatic voltage regulation, overload protection, low battery alarm, LCD display, and USB ports for added functionality.
- Compare options based on your budget and requirements, keeping in mind that higher-quality inverters with more features may come at a higher price.
The 5KVA inverter has emerged as a popular choice for Nigerians seeking reliable power solutions amidst ongoing challenges with the national grid. By considering factors like inverter type, power rating, efficiency, features, and price, you can make an informed decision to meet your specific energy needs. Stay tuned for updated pricing information as we continue to monitor the market trends. Don’t let power shortages hold you back – invest in a reliable inverter today.